Sunday, September 7, 2008

Faith Art Debut!






My husband and I made our debut today at the Whitefield Arts and Crafts Fair! Today was a HUGE success and we want to thank everyone who placed orders! We were able to pass out lots of business cards and hope to receive many more orders as a result. Here are some pictures from the event.

You may notice that the date for this post says September 7th but today is actually September 13th. I have not been able to figure out how you make the most recent post go on the bottom. Blogger automatically places the most recent post on top. I want everyone to be able to see the designs at the top and scroll down to see examples of orders I have completed for other people. The newest pictures will always appear at the bottom of the blog. Simply disregard the date that appears. Thank you!


No comments: